Thursday, May 11, 2017

Rohan's Ezhuthiniruttu @ MOOKAMBIKA TEMPLE, Karnataka, India ( 2010 )


Rohan's Ezhuthiniruttu function at MOOKAMBIKA Temple, Karnataka 




How can I miss sharing this story in this Blog? 
I believe that the reason behind Rohan's achievments is in this story!!!

It was my dream to have Rohan write his first letters in front of MOOKAMBIKA DEVI.
Earlier I have heard a lot about this famous Temple and the Powerful GODDESS there. I don't remember visiting there. I have heard lots of stories of people and their experience going there. It was said that we could visit the TEMPLE only if Devi (GODDESS) calls us to. 
           
Being so much fascinated by the stories of the TEMPLE, I had this wish in my mind "I wish I could make Rohan do his First writing there " 
According to Hindus, the first time the child writes is very important, it's either done in the TEMPLE or at home in a good muhoortham (good time), that too first letters are written on top of grains of rice.
           
I seriously wished if Rohan would be lucky enough to having the blessing from Devi. But unexpectedly we had to relocate from Bangalore to Chennai at that point of time. Though I had this wish buried deep in my heart, I knew it was impossible as we had no time, money or train tickets booked in the last moment. It was then that MOKKAMBIKA GODDESS made the miracle happen. 
           
Just before 2 weeks of our shifting to Chennai, we had visited our cousin's house in Bangalore. His name is Unnikrishnan, we call him Ani chettan (chettan means elder Brother with respect). He had a lovely wife and a sweet daughter. Unexpectedly, the topic came between the conversations that I had with his wife- Neelu Chechi (Chechi means big sis with respect). She had asked me where am I going to make Rohan have his first writing function, she asked me why don't we make it in Mookambika Temple. I told her that I would love to, but that last moment it was impossible.
                
She asked, "Why don't all of us go together?" I was surprised, shocked, emotional and trilled. I couldn't believe my ears. ‘Is it the Goddess making her say this?’ I wondered!!!
                 
I asked her, " Chechi, Are you serious?" She said, "Yes, We can go together in our car before you guys shift to Chennai."
                 
Soon she told chettan and he confirmed that we would all go together the very next week, just a 2 days trip. That family had arranged the trip and accommodation. 
                  
Finally one of my greatest wish came true...I felt that Rohan was blessed to have this auspicious moment in front of Mookambika Devi. I am Thankful to Goddess and the family who made this miracle happen!!!

                                                                                                          - Dolly Unnikrishnan (Nanda- Rohan's Mom)
                                            




No comments:

Post a Comment