Sunday, July 24, 2016

Rohan's First Art Work when he was 4 years old


It's been almost two years that I updated this blog. 
In that time span Rohan wrote more poems and most of his poems were published in many books in North America - A Celebration of Poets, Anthology of poetry by Young Americans 2015, Pine tree poetry collections etc... 
                   
 I knew that Rohan had a taste for Art as well... 
I would like to share his art work which he completed when he was just 4 years old (pre-school).

I was very happy to know that he liked drawing and painting. Whatever I couldn't do, I wanted him to achieve. I was more excited because I had the taste in all these from childhood, but I had no opportunity and no encouragement from anyone and I reached no where in life ... 
So I do my best to encourage my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment